Mailing For Money Review
Mailing For Money Review – What Would You Do With An Extra $100 Per Day?
Name: Mailing For Money
Product Owner: Ben Martin
Website: Click Here
In a nutshell, what is Mailing For Money?
This to-the-point course shows you how to make $100+ per day from your email list, even if it’s currently a tiny one. The product creator is a big believer that it’s not the size of the list that matters, it what you write to them that counts. There are people out there who have amassed lists numbering hundreds of thousands of emails, and yet they can barely make a dime out of it. This course gives you solid advice on how to convert subscribers into paying customers, and generate $100+ per day, writing emails that take just ten minutes to write.
Who is Mailing For Money for?
Anyone who has an email list, even a small one:
- CPA/Affiliate marketers
- Digital Marketers
- Ecom store owners
- Offline Businesses
- Website owners / bloggers
If you’re a complete newbie, and don’t have a list, one of the bonuses (Cold Traffic Cash Code) shows you how to build a list from scratch. Then you can use the advice in the main course to generate sales from your new list.
3 things I love about Mailing For Money:
- I love Ben’s style of ‘debunking’ popular myths, and then backing up his claims with actual proof. For example, many marketers think they shouldn’t email their list too often, as their subscribers would get ‘tired’ of them. Ben shuts this down fast and shows proof how the more he mails, the more money he makes!
- I really like the step-by-step approach to crafting emails. For most of us, coming up with email content on a regular basis is difficult. Ben shows you how he gets inspiration for content everywhere he goes, so now you’ll never be stuck for what to say to your list.
- The course is split into video, audio and PDF training, which is really clever as it means you can absorb the information in a way that suits your learning. I’m a visual person, so videos work best for me, but I know some people learn faster, and absorb more content, when listening to audio, or by reading. The great thing is, for video learners, you also have the audio to ‘cement’ your learning by listening to it on the go, and you have the PDF as a quick reference guide, without having to trawl through the videos or audios.
What will I get inside Mailing For Money?
- 5 Video Modules – all in a step-by-step format where you’re shown EXACTLY what you need to do to see big results… This makes it easy to copy and paste your way to $100 per day and beyond.
- 5 Audio Training Modules – these are pulled straight from the video, making it easy to learn in the car, at work, or on the go, to make getting results that much easier.
- PDF Guide – ideal for those of you that like to be able to read something, or have something to reference after you complete the video training. This is a 41 Page PDF guide that makes it easy to see success with Mailing For Money fast.
Any drawbacks to Mailing For Money?
This is quite a highly-priced course, which may put some people off. But you really do get what you pay for here. There are email marketing courses out there for under $50, but they really do only cover the basics. This is real hardcore ‘ninja’ stuff, such as learning a little-known shortcut you can use to write subject lines that get 80%+ open rates, how to use Hollywood movies as content for emails etc… this is the sort of advanced stuff that will make your emails stand out in an overcrowded inbox and get opened!
Do I get any bonuses with Mailing For Money?
Yes, there are two:
- Cold Traffic Cash Code – Ben reveals the EXACT traffic source that he personally uses to build his list quickly and profitably. This is a “tell all” interview with Ben’s traffic vendor that gives you everything you need to get started building your list fast – perfect for newbies.
- Cold Traffic Conversion Code – This is a step-by-step video training where Ben takes you by the hand and shows you how he builds capture pages within minutes, that convert at 50% or more compared to standard pages.
Final thoughts on Mailing For Money:
Don’t let anyone tell you email marketing is dead. The truth is, email still gives a bigger return on investment compared to any other form of marketing, including advertising on Facebook or Google. However, what most people lack is the skill to squeeze out the maximum number of sales from their email list, and that’s exactly what Ben shows you. This is someone who’s gone from having debt collectors knocking at his door, to generating 6 figures and living in the Bahamas! And all because he writes these little emails that take him just 10 minutes to type. Rest assured, you’ll be learning from a real email marketing mastermind.